Many of you reading this article may not have any relationship with God, but I want you to know this, God loves you and cares about you; and desires to bless you.
Today you can come to him in faith and ask him to help you. God truly desires a relationship with you.
God loves you more than any one in this world can ever love you and I pray you will give him a chance to show you what real love is all about.
I will give you seven reasons why you should trust God’s word. I personally trust God’s word and it has never failed me.
1. Man was created to live by the word of God. This is what Jesus said when he faced temptation. All he used was the word of God to overcome that temptation, “But He answered and said, “It is written, ‘Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.’ Matthew 4:4.
2. God’s word has keeping power. If you are someone who loves God’s word it will keep you in times of trials and temptation. The bible says, “God’s word can keep you”. Psalm 17:4
3. If you put your faith in God’s word, and faithfully speak it out of your mouth, God will confirm his word with signs and wonders following. The bible says “And they went out and preached everywhere, the Lord working with them and confirming the word through accompanying signs. Mark 16:20.
4. God’s word is a lamp. “Your word is a lamp to my feet And a light to my path”. Psalm 119:105
5. The word of God cannot return empty, if you speak it in faith.
God says “so shall My word be that goes forth from my mouth; It shall not return to Me void, but it shall accomplish what I please, And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it.
“For you shall go out with joy, And be led out with peace; The mountains and the hills shall break forth into singing before you, And all the trees of the field shall clap their hands”. Isaiah 55:11- 12
6. God’s word will do you good. The bible says “Do not my words do good to him who walks uprightly? Micah 2:7
7. The word of God heals. He sent His word and healed them, and delivered them from their destruction. Psalm 107:20.
Now say a prayer of faith:
I bless you O God beacause you are hastening your word to perform it in my life in Jesus name. Teach me, O LORD, to follow every one of your principles.
Give me understanding and I will obey your law. I will put it into practice with all my heart. Make me walk along the path of your commands, for that is where my happiness is found.
Give me an eagerness for your decrees; do not inflict me with love for money! Turn my eyes from worthless things, and give me life through your word.
Reassure me of your promise, which is for those who honour you. Help me abandon my shameful ways; your laws are all I want in life.
I long to obey your commandments! Renew my life with your goodness. Thank you father for doing it for me in Jesus name. Amen.
Please read:If you have been blessed by the materials on this website, Pastor Veronica Anusionwu will like for you to prayerfully consider helping with the continues running of this website by donating as God leads you. Thank you, you can donate from this link now and God bless you. http://www.lwhpublications.org/faith-partners/